Current time: 03/05/2024, 17:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Group Disposals
RE: First Group Disposals
Just read the June 'Buses' magazine, they are saying that there are rumours of another First disposal this is from reliable sources.

Anyone heard/know anything?

Even a Cryptic answer will do!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
First are transferring routes based at London's Dagenham garage not destined for Stagecoach to Go-Ahead Blue Triangle from June 22nd. These are routes 193, 368, 498 and eight schoolday routes. It is rumoured that DM - by then operating just future Stagecoach routes 165, 179, 252 and 365 - will join First Essex but I am not sure whether this will materialise now.
(01/06/2013 21:42)Metroline1511 Wrote:  First are transferring routes based at London's Dagenham garage not destined for Stagecoach to Go-Ahead Blue Triangle from June 22nd. These are routes 193, 368, 498 and eight schoolday routes. It is rumoured that DM - by then operating just future Stagecoach routes 165, 179, 252 and 365 - will join First Essex but I am not sure whether this will materialise now.

It's apparently a non London operation?
Routes 165/179/252/365 will still be a London operation until the Autumn. I think the idea is/was to transfer DM administratively to First Essex, a bit like when other garages change First subsidiary through restructuring - Weymouth becoming part of First Hants & Dorset being a case in point.
(01/06/2013 22:11)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Routes 165/179/252/365 will still be a London operation until the Autumn. I think the idea is/was to transfer DM administratively to First Essex, a bit like when other garages change First subsidiary through restructuring - Weymouth becoming part of First Hants & Dorset being a case in point.
I didn't explain that very well, what I meant to say is that the rumoured First disposal (yet to be announced) has nothing to do with the London disposals.
That's interesting Southernsofty that there is still another First disposal in principle rumoured. I don't know of anything beyond the original hitlist and previous speculation.
all the bendies from 10000 to 14/18 to 32 are going or have gone to PVS for scarp
Thought this would be the most appropriate thread for this story.

New role proposed for Northampton tram depot

http://www.britishtramsonline.co.uk/news/?p=4837

Credit: British Trams Online.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)