Current time: 27/04/2024, 23:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Selwyns
RE: Selwyns
Forgot to mention yesterday that Vanhool YJ04 BJF was on the 061! First time i have seen one of them on there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yes I noticed this as well, it was on the journey that comes into Manchester at about 20:55 just as Im on my bus home from work, usually this working is worked by one of their new Levantes
Find all posts by this user
I got its photo at 1:40 so must of been on there all day

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
How long has Selwyns operated Hilbre High School, Wirral school services 620, 623 and one other service.

Seen 2 ALX400's in Selwyns livery (presumably DAF DB250's but could have been tridents) and a E400MMC in Selwyns livery with no logos.

I noticed them when I was going past on 38's and later passed the MMC in Hoylake

Sure Happy ALS did this service but the dead Millage must be high from Runcorn to West Kirby unless they have a depot on the Wirral side somewhere?

Sure someone knows more
Happy Als were removed from the contract, it was mentioned here at the time. Might be dead mileage but it will have been factored into the cost they bid for the contract so it's probably not an issue really.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
New coaches for National Express work are BX16 CJZ/CKA/CKC/CKD/CKE/CKF. Volvo B11/Caetano.
(06/05/2016 23:39)E208 WBG Wrote:  How long has Selwyns operated Hilbre High School, Wirral school services 620, 623 and one other service.

Seen 2 ALX400's in Selwyns livery (presumably DAF DB250's but could have been tridents) and a E400MMC in Selwyns livery with no logos.

I noticed them when I was going past on 38's and later passed the MMC in Hoylake

Sure Happy ALS did this service but the dead Millage must be high from Runcorn to West Kirby unless they have a depot on the Wirral side somewhere?

Sure someone knows more

I can't say too much but yes Selwyns now operate the routes. Only started last week. There are more busses due for more Merseytravel contract work.
(09/05/2016 09:31)chris-s Wrote:  I can't say too much but yes Selwyns now operate the routes. Only started last week. There are more busses due for more Merseytravel contract work.

Nice to see Selwyn doing this on the Wirral tbh if it was not for the MMC I don't think I would have noticed
Im suprised they bought brand new buses for school work.
(09/05/2016 10:38)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Im suprised they bought brand new buses for school work.

If they are based at Runcorn (the 400mmc has also been used at Haytons?) I think the idea behind them is that they can be used on Private Hire work.

Until now Ashcroft's and Vision Coaches are the the only operators in the whole of Halton currently with a double deckers in their hireable fleet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)