Current time: 03/05/2024, 22:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
4426 is here, just seen it on the 204.

Been informed that apparently 4414/15 are also there but I haven't seen these yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They're replacements for hybrids moving to GL.
(18/12/2023 12:49)CUL 73V Wrote:  They're replacements for hybrids moving to GL.

Hmm initially thought the 3 deckers from Bootle were B7TL replacement’s ???? realistically Speke could do with more/retaining deckers than losing them unless average fleet age has anything to do with it? 4414/15 appeared on the 81A/86 today respectively.
(18/12/2023 22:07)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  Hmm initially thought the 3 deckers from Bootle were B7TL replacement’s ???? realistically Speke could do with more/retaining deckers than losing them unless average fleet age has anything to do with it? 4414/15 appeared on the 81A/86 today respectively.

Speke will be adequately compensated for the 'deckers being transferred out, if what I've heard about the Tridents which aren't going to the Midlands comes to fruition.
I was driving down Bentham Drive yesterday morning approaching Childwall Valley Road when a double decker with an overall JD Sports advert crossed in front of me. I assumed it was on the 79 but can anybody confirm that it is an Arriva bus?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(04/01/2024 20:47)childwallblues Wrote:  I was driving down Bentham Drive yesterday morning approaching Childwall Valley Road when a double decker with an overall JD Sports advert crossed in front of me. I assumed it was on the 79 but can anybody confirm that it is an Arriva bus?

I think there are couple done in that, 4692 is one that I've seen https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/53419315385

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Anyone know if the morning peak 82Ds and 86Ds were popular when they used to run?

Just wondering if we’ll see a return of these services at some point now that the bus only lane through Lime Street is opening for the 7 from the 21st?
Many thanks for the photo.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(04/01/2024 22:21)Liamkennedy2231 Wrote:  Anyone know if the morning peak 82Ds and 86Ds were popular when they used to run?

Just wondering if we’ll see a return of these services at some point now that the bus only lane through Lime Street is opening for the 7 from the 21st?

The way this council has messed up Lime Street? (making it one way only for taxis, buses & rail traffic) I highly doubt we will see those peak hour D services again sadly, stranger things have happened mind..
2160 was out on the 78s today

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)