Current time: 22/05/2024, 02:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak
RE: North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak
(25/05/2020 21:36)Rick Hunter Wrote:  A notice is up in D&G depots stating service levels are to be increased from June 1st and some drivers will be recalled from furlough. It also says drivers currently working will not be furloughed now. It doesn't state which services are being improved or to what level.

I hope it's the services which are going to see extra demand as a result of the changes coming in May. However, I wouldn't be surprised if commercial services don't return to a full service while some subsided routes see an enhanced service regardless of whether demand has gone up. I'm thinking of the 288 in particular with TfGM having successfully fought hard for extra money to support services but at the same time the 288 is still going to be without many of its usual passengers in June and even some of those who catch the 288 will have other alternatives e.g. it's not the only bus service between Hale Barns and Altrincham.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak - knutstransport - 26/05/2020 08:37

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)