Current time: 21/05/2024, 23:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak
RE: North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak
Boris has just announced with a caveat that from 1st June outdoor markets can reopen as well as nurseries and selected primary school years, while from 15th June non-essential shops can reopen, as well as selected high school years. I think the latter is something the bus and train operators need to prepare for and perhaps weekday services will need switching to being based on weekday timetables instead of Saturday ones. Personally I think it'll be time to review the lifting of the ENCTS time restriction at that point - if there's more people who have to travel early for work/school, it would be best for the pensioners to wait until later but then at the same time the situation where the first bus after 09:30 is rammed is something that needs to be avoided.

Joe Anderson has said the City of Liverpool schools will not reopen in June. However, my understanding is Cheshire schools have been told to work on the basis that they will partly reopen in June.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak - knutstransport - 25/05/2020 19:29

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)