Current time: 28/05/2024, 06:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
From my understanding (have been given some provisional fleetnumbers but am not releasing them), GMs E400MMCs are around 20-25 units into the order, so they're probably about 6 weeks away.
There'll be 18 in the batch for the 14.....and then another 14 later on. At least 50 new vehicles for MY&SL this year...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/04/2016 00:27)mbonwick Wrote:  From my understanding (have been given some provisional fleetnumbers but am not releasing them), GMs E400MMCs are around 20-25 units into the order, so they're probably about 6 weeks away.
There'll be 18 in the batch for the 14.....and then another 14 later on. At least 50 new vehicles for MY&SL this year...

Wow....that soon then? I'm assuming the group new vehicle announcement can't be too far off then!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
These deckers are from last years order according to Stagecoach
(02/04/2016 10:47)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  These deckers are from last years order according to Stagecoach

An add on then presumably? 57 were ordered last year (10431-87 for Oxford, Wigan, Exeter & Manchester, with 6 diverted to Plymouth from the Manchester quota), then 10488-503 were added on for Plymouth.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(01/04/2016 22:47)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Just been reading on the StagecoachMCSL Twitter page that new double deckers are due in the next few weeks for route 14 only.

Looking back at the whole twitter conversation, I think they meant that the existing deckers at GM were from last year's order/cascade plan - further up they say "we've used up this year's entitlement so have to wait till next year for more".

Which reads to me as "we are getting more from near the top of the new order".
An advert for the Wright Eclipses can be seen here: https://coachandbusmarket.com/ads/volvo-...-bodywork/

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
17272 has been used on normal service work the past week. Noted it out on the 14s a couple of times amd it was out again today (unsure what route). The Scanias look to be out on the X3 again with it being the school holidays.
18147, 18150 and 18151 have been brought to Gillmoss for use on the 922 Aintree shuttles. I think 19040 might actually be back here as well.
(06/04/2016 18:13)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  18147, 18150 and 18151 have been brought to Gillmoss for use on the 922 Aintree shuttles. I think 19040 might actually be back here as well.

I wonder if some RF drivers will come on loan with 18147, 18150 and 18151 like they do on 917/919 I have not heard if they are as I'm out of the country at present
18149 as well sorry

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)