Current time: 19/05/2024, 20:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(20/01/2013 12:32)bolton bus basher Wrote:  the 10B and 10C are both part of the QBP mate

If they are then surely a new service could be added in.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
its possible as arriva have more service runs in the QBP than stagecoach

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Also worth remembering that the 82A is not involved in the 82 QBP in any capacity.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
I would be very surprised if it happens. The train takes 50 minutes and 30 minutes on the express. If it can't be done in an hour I can't see who would actually use it all the way through.

I imagine it would probably prove popular with people using it between Liverpool and St Helens in particular. I doubt they would risk trying it between St Helens and Liverpool as it would probably cause too much upset unless it was integrated into QBP with Arriva running some journeys.

(19/01/2013 20:40)wirralbus Wrote:  Would be a good idea , falls in with Stagecoach's interurban routes .

This would probably have to operate as two services otherwise it may fall foul of route length restriction maybe a 10X and X10 ?

It can be registered in two parts and both parts can use the same route number!
if they did do this and they brought a weekly ticket out for the north west thats cheaper than arriva i might just become a regular on it thats if this turns out be true

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(20/01/2013 20:33)anw2015 Wrote:  I would be very surprised if it happens. The train takes 50 minutes and 30 minutes on the express. If it can't be done in an hour I can't see who would actually use it all the way through.

People rarely use a route all the way through though, it could give Prescot a link to Haydock without changing buses and things like that. To be honest though I can't see it happening.
As well as time you have to think of costs. When the 510 ran my mum and dad preferred that between Hindley and Old Swan then the 60 to Walton rather than the train because of the cost of the train.
21122 made it out today for the first time in a while on routes 17 and 19, shame its not a regular sight these days

That is the second one to return to service recently after I reported 21123 to be back in service on the 17 a couple of weeks ago.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)