Current time: 07/05/2024, 15:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(23/10/2012 12:31)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  You are mearly a passenger, not an executive, if your bus is bloody late, just wait!
I didnt have a hissy fit waiting 40 minutes in Ellesmere Port for a Liverpool bus, I kindly told the old people around me that I could see 3 buses approaching, and to use them as the one which was loading was filling up.

I'm sorry, I thought buses were ran for passengers and not executives who probably never use the buses they're operating. You may find late running acceptable but it's just plainly not. It doesn't matter if the route is every 5 minutes or every hour, buses should run to timetable within reason. I understand why currently the 86 is running behind timetable, due to ill thought out roadworks along the route but other times it seems a regularity for buses to just show up when they feel like.

Also, we're full well in our rights to moan about the QBPs when they're so poorly thought out. Merseytravel couldn't care less about them either from past experience.
The vandalism excuse gets bandied about a lot on here, but Manchester buses are victims of vandalism yet they probably have the highest intake of deckers outside of London. Again, Arriva run deckers way into the night on their core services, 79/82/86, without much if any issue.

Thankfully, Stagecoach have not been let anywhere near the parts of the QBPs that I actually use so I don't have to put up with the shoddy service provided with terribly presented 55 plate Dart SLFs. It's just a shame that their core routes where they have no competition from other companies have to suffer with the same lack of capacity.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot - CX06 EBK - 23/10/2012 17:20

User(s) browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)