Current time: 07/05/2024, 05:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(13/01/2017 15:27)Dentonian Wrote:  Thanks. I'm familiar with Queen Square/Whitechapel/St. Thomas Street as I usually get across at least annually. I normally get the coach, which at this time of year means being back at Liverpool One by 1605, so not sure if afternoon "peak" stacking on Exchange Street would mean before c.1545 in this context. Off-peak, the Train might be as little as £1.60 extra, but I suspect returning in the evening peak would bung that up by an extra £3-£4 for minimal time saving.

Can someone also remind me when the Cambridge MMCs are due to move to their permanent homes, as I'm due time off when things get quiet at work (early Feb)?

I can only assume very soon after 12 February as that's when the full 6 week-ish closure between Wirral & Liverpool ends, I would expect Cambridge is keen to get them asap especially as some of the current Enviro400's on the P&R there have already started to move to Blackburn for single door conversion....I'm planning to be in Liverpool for some of the evening peak on Monday as my work finishing time fits perfectly so I may be able to post more info then.....

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot - gka472l - 13/01/2017 17:46

User(s) browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)