Current time: 07/05/2024, 15:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(12/01/2017 22:06)Dentonian Wrote:  Now that all 15 are apparently available for service, I'm thinking of having a trip over once the weather improves. Whenever it is, it will be off-peak, though. So, a couple of questions, assuming that Chester's mostly run 2, 471/2 & X8 on Mon-Fri and Saturday.

1. Where is/are the best place(s) to see the GM ones on the Liverpool side of the river?
2. Are more likely to be seen Mon-Fri (off-peak) than on Saturdays, or will it be about the same?

ta

Haven't seen the GM ones (10808/9) in Liverpool yet, this morning was the first time, I would assume be in Liverpool for the afternoon peak, as 'PO59MXJ' posted earlier, Exchange Street in Liverpool for the afternoon looks to be a good place to find them...although I left Liverpool before the afternoon peak properly started (although the extra Arriva's had started to arrive in the area.....). As for Saturdays, I would assume virtually the same as weekdays, although the Chester allocated ones have been sighted on the X2 between Chester/Ellesmere Port & Runcorn too....I only require 10804 for a photo out of the 15 and it was the only purple one I didn't see today (another person photted both of Chester's orange ones too so looks like that was the only one not out....in Liverpool at least!)

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot - gka472l - 12/01/2017 22:34

User(s) browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)