Current time: 09/05/2024, 12:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Tracking Website
RE: Bus Tracking website
(20/05/2019 14:53)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Notice nothing from Arriva showing even with the new ticket machines.
They have to share their live feed. North West possibly hasn't done this yet. The Midlands doesn't always show and they have had the new machines a lot longer than North West.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/05/2019 15:34)iMarkeh Wrote:  They have to share their live feed. North West possibly hasn't done this yet. The Midlands doesn't always show and they have had the new machines a lot longer than North West.

I thought that they didn’t need to be on here as they have their own systems for tracking,Green Lane,St Helens & Southport have the new ticket machines as of now I assume Birkenhead,Bootle & Speke will get done within the next 2 weeks?
(21/05/2019 13:45)darylyates17 Wrote:  I thought that they didn’t need to be on here as they have their own systems for tracking,Green Lane,St Helens & Southport have the new ticket machines as of now I assume Birkenhead,Bootle & Speke will get done within the next 2 weeks?
No, I am more pointing out that areas who have had the machines longer don't always show up on the site as they haven't shared their live tracking data.

Each area has to share individually I think.

A lot of the Arriva groups seem to have almost nothing on the live tracker. Herts and Essex seem to be on. Beds and Bucks is on for Luton. Midlands North has a small bit on. Bits of Tamworth, Cannock and Telford are on.

The current tracking is a bit mix-match so the Merseyside stuff may not show up for a while.
Speke are already on the new ticket machines.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(22/05/2019 12:37)CX06 EBK Wrote:  Speke are already on the new ticket machines.

Thanks for the correction when are Bootle and Birkenhead getting theirs?
What is the schedule for the Cheshire and Greater Manchester Arriva depots for the new ticketers will they be brought in over 2 weeks or will it be at the same time on the 9th for all 4 depots?
well merseyside deadline is june 2nd which is this monday so it a matter of days before bootle and birkenhead have the machines as well.
(29/05/2019 21:42)Harryn9000 Wrote:  well merseyside deadline is june 2nd which is this monday so it a matter of days before bootle and birkenhead have the machines as well.

Birkenhead will have them on the 2nd June, so presumably any Merseyside depot that still hasn't got them will have them at the same time.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(30/05/2019 12:02)R557 ABA Wrote:  Birkenhead will have them on the 2nd June, so presumably any Merseyside depot that still hasn't got them will have them at the same time.

The one that’s confusing me is Runcorn with the X1 & 500s going into Merseyside I guess they will be the last Arriva routes in Merseyside to get the ticket machines since Runcorn it’s self is in Cheshire
(30/05/2019 14:51)darylyates17 Wrote:  The one that’s confusing me is Runcorn with the X1 & 500s going into Merseyside I guess they will be the last Arriva routes in Merseyside to get the ticket machines since Runcorn it’s self is in Cheshire

I would assume they'll be part of the 9th June deadline for Cheshire & Manchester. Cool

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)