Current time: 08/05/2024, 06:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Tracking Website
RE: Bus Tracking Website
(06/03/2021 22:01)NathanR Wrote:  A recent Bustimes update has kind of caused issues with switching operators.

I noticed earlier today that 2538 and 2540 (reserves at Bootle from Runcorn) had been moved to the Arriva North West fleet list (still retaining Bootle as the depot) as trusted editors can only change depots, normal editors can only keep it as the set depot or change the depot to blank, but it appears that nobody (even trusted editors!) can change the operator.

Moving away from that, the other update appears to no longer class buses on the regionwide/seperate route map as being a double decker, containing USB charging, etc.
As a trusted editor, I can only change the operator region within the local area (so only between Wales, North West and Merseyside divisions, you can't change to Arriva Yorkshire for example).

As for the depots, I think only the admin can put in new depots. On my list, I can pick between any depots within the company which it is down as (so a bus in the Merseyside division can only have the depot changed to Bootle, Birkenhead, St Helens, Southport, Speke and Green Lane).

It'd be really good if there was some more explanation on it all rather. It would help everyone out and make the system a bit more transparent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/03/2021 06:51)iMarkeh Wrote:  As a trusted editor, I can only change the operator region within the local area (so only between Wales, North West and Merseyside divisions, you can't change to Arriva Yorkshire for example).

As for the depots, I think only the admin can put in new depots. On my list, I can pick between any depots within the company which it is down as (so a bus in the Merseyside division can only have the depot changed to Bootle, Birkenhead, St Helens, Southport, Speke and Green Lane).

It'd be really good if there was some more explanation on it all rather. It would help everyone out and make the system a bit more transparent.

You could previously change the depot to anything as long as it was was in the Arriva Merseyside/North West or Wales subsidiary, after someone changed multiple buses in the Merseyside fleet to the wrong operator, this presumably was changed.
Cumfybus are tracking once more
(26/03/2021 13:07)darylyates17 Wrote:  Cumfybus are tracking once more

It appears only a select number are tracking, the rest don't appear to be out, especially the Gemini's

Maybe soon, the Gemini 2's will be added to the list.
They only started tracking at like 10am, School Buses will track this afternoon

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/03/2021 14:28)T42 PVM Wrote:  They only started tracking at like 10am, School Buses will track this afternoon

Completely misjudged the tracking time, thank you for the correction!
Little Gem's 397 service is now finally showing on live map, just a couple of weeks before it's replaced by the 151. The 397 was the only regular service from Little Gem not showing.

https://bustimes.org/services/397-ashton...-heath#map
Nexus Move have started tracking.

https://bustimes.org/operators/nexus-move/map
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ogdens are now tracking too.
Coastliner buses now tracking

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)