Current time: 12/05/2024, 20:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
Don't think their will be a new bus station in crewe because the plan for the new shopping mall which it was part of have fallen through. Some D&G drivers told me that their bosses went to a meeting with the council who proposed that if existing the Bus station closes then buses will have to go from existing stops around the town.
An arriva inspector also told me that they will not be renewing the leese on the Station when it runs out in 2016.
The passengers might hate the bus station as it is now but it might be a lot better than using a lot of possibly shelterless stops scattered around town.
Then again, if the government cuts keep coming thier might not be enough buses left in 2 years time to need a bus station http://dartslf.com/forum/images/smile/smiley36.gif

(06/01/2015 08:14)33109 Wrote:  Also anyone know what plans are for crewe's new bus station???

A winsford driver mate of mine told me its moving to a new site in 2016, but wouldn't divulge anymore details as apparently its still in the planning process atm. Be brill when the old 1 finally gets demolished as its a real eyesore & with it being open to the elements passengers hate it, crewe bus station is at a guess a 1970s product??????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot - Olympian - 06/01/2015 16:49

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)