Current time: 12/05/2024, 20:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(07/08/2014 11:12)33109 Wrote:  BHA I echo your comments exactly, the presidents look the mutts nuts, very clean inside & out & the livery looks superb. Also i'd personally like to say a massive thanks to the drivers, despite the roadworks around chester city centre they've really tried hard to keep to timetables although ATM they must be going spare with all the traffic around chester etc etc.

Heard off a macc driver mon morning that apparently in the new yr, 4489/90/91 will be given full refurbs. This will include leather seating & WI-FI being fitted. Also told it'll only be certain drivers on the 38s & they'll have a new smarter uniform & supposedly more customer service training.

Copey you know if this is true & also what new stock will be sought for the 84s, presume it'll be single deckers poss?

The 38's are to be given 'Sapphire' status with a refurb of the Geminis even though the service frequency does not exactly meet the requirements.
The last I heard regarding the 84's is that from January 2015 they will also go sapphire and some 09 plate deckers from London are being sort after. There is also a requirement to improve the reliability of the service so expect some timetable changes.
The B7's from Southport are still favourites to replace the DLA's in October after a visit to the body shop.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot - copey - 12/08/2014 19:43

User(s) browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)