Current time: 12/05/2024, 23:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(13/09/2019 16:03)Y474 KNF Wrote:  I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure Winsford depot doesn't operate any services in the Liverpool City Region

Nope, they don't. I was referring to the fact they won't withdraw 56 plate buses when there are 54 plates still operating into the city region.

(14/09/2019 21:26)childwallblues Wrote:  If as you claim the Centros are such rubbish why woud Merseyside want them?
Perhaps Runcorn may make a better job of maintaining both the Centros and the Geminis?

They are rubbish (my opinion), but allocation isn't really down to the choice of depots, it's decided by the depots needs, and ultimately the final decision is made at Head Office with some input from the depot.

(14/09/2019 19:43)33109 Wrote:  Cadets will be good to work out of winsford as they've got decent capacity & have a bit more grunt to get up the hills.

Correct me if Im wrong, but they have pretty much the same capacity as a Cadet, and mechanically they are absolutely identical, so don't really have any difference in power between the two of them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot - LT10 - 20/09/2019 17:48

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)