Current time: 12/05/2024, 22:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(10/01/2018 07:53)33109 Wrote:  MM - why the hell are they having issues though when their still relatively new at 7yr old? Personally myself when we got them they didn't even seem that good of a product then. I suspect the suspension problems could be all 3 of what you mentioned above, really isn't safe for 4489 to be on the road.

IMHO the enviro 400 deckers that stagecoach use are a much better bus all round. Also I'm curious if there's any drivers on here or anyone that knows a driver, which ticket machines are preferred????

I've got a mate who works for first manchester who'd argue that the almex machines they use are better. The wayfarer ones do seem to suffer a fair bit with paper jams etc, plus drivers have had issues signing on too with their smartcards. Personally I think having a removable module with a driver's details on is a lot simpler plus the almex machines generally seem quicker too.
The problem is the 44** vdl gemini 's are normally great buses but just the odd few are unreliable.
The wayfarers arriva use tend to freeze a lot and are really slow scanning passes where as the almex ones stagecoach use are much quicker.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot - motormayhem1 - 10/01/2018 12:44

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)