Current time: 12/05/2024, 14:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(09/01/2018 21:47)33109 Wrote:  From what I've been told by a few macc drivers it's bad maintenance that's caused some of the issues. Although why the hell are 7 year old buses having so many problemsHammer

4489 has got suspension issues as there's a loud knocking noise coming from the front right wheel plus I guess it's got either electrical or engine probs as it's been going into limp mode a lot lately. The most reliable deckers winsford have got are the ex southport volvo b7s & the couple of plaxton presidents they've got. Heart

Until the issues with the geminis are sorted out permanently we'll get centros & pulsars covering on the 38. Pulsars have had to be borrowed off the 130 to cover the crewe duties so this week centro 2613 worked into manchester as has 2642. The strata minibuses really ain't liked by drivers & are struggling even on quiet routes to manage loadings.Sad Violin:

I guess that would be the answer. Perhaps they need to go to St Helens or Speke to get some proper maintenance.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot - childwallblues - 09/01/2018 22:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)