Current time: 13/05/2024, 17:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
I've always thought it's the same with the 392 macc - stockport, high peak do a brilliant job of running a decent quality clean & friendly service. However sadly it's let down by all the traffic trying battle down the A6 from the rising sun into stockport can be blue murder some days.

Plus paying nearly 6 quid for a return has been moaned about by a few people as being a slight rip off. It was a lot better when arriva ran it, as a north west day saver covered you for the 392/393. As for the 130 I can't see it lasting much longer tbh, people are going to revert back to driving or using the train instead as arriva are providing such a crap unreliable service. Also noted & i'm not sure if it's just me but some of the macc drivers can be really grouchy, bordering on unpleasant.

Yes I know dealing with the public is a taxing job & they get their fair share of abuse, but a few drivers could do well to remember that at end of the day it's passengers paying their wages. Without people using their buses & arriva making profits they'd be out of a job. A couple of winsford's drivers have apparently been let go lately according to a driver mate of mine due to getting snappy with people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot - 33109 - 21/04/2017 09:59

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)