Current time: 13/05/2024, 14:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wellglade (Trent Barton, Kinchbus, TM Travel, Notts and Derby, Midland General)
RE: Wellglade (Trent Barton, Kinchbus, TM Travel, Notts and Derby, Midland General)
(03/11/2012 22:43)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(03/11/2012 22:37)tbone Wrote:  I would love to see a bit of Wellglade expansion! I reckon the Kinchbus brand could do wonders to First's Leicester depot guess I'll have to keep on dreaming!

If First really need some good income from a sale, this could fit the bill. Mind you, I was dismayed in March not to be able to use my ZigZag ticket on Kinchbus in Loughborough.

Actually, as First are planning to divest other operations in the Midlands, such as Northampton which is just about in the east Midlands, this could be a good candidate for Wellglade!

I wouldn't mind seeing TM Travel taking over FSY too, but that really is unrealistic!

The latest Solar out the paintshop is 671 which is in the "you told us" livery. It is based at the Sutton depot.

Former Lothian decker 35 is now in Notts and Derby livery.

All of the former Allestree Solos are now in service with TM Travel, with the exception of 462, which is currently being repaired after a mishap with Red Arrow coach 69 earlier on in the year. The full list of Solos that have transfered to TM Travel from Trent Barton in recent weeks, courtesy of the Derby Bus Depot:

411 from trent barton (sevens) to TM Travel. In use in sevens livery (green).
418 from trent barton to TM Travel. Branded for Line 30.
423 from trent barton (sevens) to TM Travel. In use in sevens livery (green).
424 from trent barton (Ruddington Connection) to TM Travel. Branded for Line 30.
425 from trent barton (Ruddington Connection) to TM Travel. Branded for Line 30.
437 from trent barton to TM Travel. Repainted into TM red.
444 from trent barton (centrelink) to TM Travel. Repainted in TM red.
445 from trent barton (ninety) to TM Travel. Repainted in TM red
455 from trent barton to TM Travel. Repainted in TM red.
460 from trent barton (Allestree) to TM Travel. Repainted in TM red.
461 from trent barton (Allestree) to TM Travel. Repainted in TM red.
462 from trent barton (Allestree) to ?. Under repair.
463 from trent barton (Allestree) to TM Travel. Repainted in TM red.
464 from trent barton (Allestree) to TM Travel. Repainted in TM red.

The Enviro 300 demonstrator has moved on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wellglade (Trent Barton, Kinchbus, TM Travel, Notts and Derby, Midland General) - tbone - 03/11/2012 23:27

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)