Current time: 28/04/2024, 07:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Best Spotting Locations
Best Spotting Locations
I thought it might be useful to have a thread where we can post best spotting locations in the towns & cities in which we live and visit. I know in the past that you can stand in a place that seems to ok only to find that if you had moved somewhere else (usually close by) that you could have covered more routes & vehicles.

I will start the ball rolling with my local town of Melton Mowbray, no don't laugh, we do have a few buses!!!

The place to cover all services is at the junction of Chapel Street & Windsor street, all inbound services pass here.

Services are operated by Arriva Midlands & Centerbus. Arriva is the 5/5A Leicester-Melton Mowbray, in-bound only, it then does a circular around a large estate then heads back to Leicester via a different route through the town centre.
Centerbus's main routes are the 8, Loughborough-Grantham & 19, Peterborough-Nottingham They also operate Melton town services 14 & 15, plus routes 23, 24, 25 which connect local villages. Other services are 55/56, Melton Grantham, via various villages, similar service 100 & 128 Melton-Leicester via villages & 113 & RF2 Melton-Oakham.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best Spotting Locations - pete tierney - 23/02/2017 16:26

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)