Current time: 17/05/2024, 21:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football
RE: John Terry
Suarez got an 8match ban as did an Aldershot pleyer about 2 months ago for the same thing so Terry should get the same. Apparently Terry has denied the charge!!! How can he deny it when he admitted he said it - under oath and in court? Terry? I've got more respect for a dog-turd.

Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Portsmouth
Just had a flash of inspiration. How about Glasgow Rangers taking Portsmouth's place in League 1?
Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
(27/07/2012 20:03)Mal Wrote:  Just had a flash of inspiration. How about Glasgow Rangers taking Portsmouth's place in League 1?
Mal

Bit of a long trek for their supporters, but as both teams play in navy blue the wouldn't need to buy new replica shirts? Confused
Just imagine if Rangers had to play Plymouth now that is a long way .
RE: John Terry
(27/07/2012 19:58)Mal Wrote:  Suarez got an 8match ban as did an Aldershot pleyer about 2 months ago for the same thing so Terry should get the same. Apparently Terry has denied the charge!!! How can he deny it when he admitted he said it - under oath and in court? Terry? I've got more respect for a dog-turd.

Mal

Not that often I agree with you on football issues Mal, but I'm 100% with you on this one.
Rio Ferdidnand
See old cabbage brain is to be charged by the FA for his racist remarks on twitter
should let him & Terry fight to the death in a bear pit

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
RE: Rio Ferdidnand
Just shows that the FA are bent as get out.

He should have been charged with the same offence as Terry - not that I believe for a minute Terry is guilty - and the FA should be looking at all the button pushing Rio did with regards the Terry incident.
RE: Rio Ferdidnand
(31/07/2012 18:07)mbonwick Wrote:  Just shows that the FA are bent as get out.

He should have been charged with the same offence as Terry - not that I believe for a minute Terry is guilty - and the FA should be looking at all the button pushing Rio did with regards the Terry incident.

Incompetent and out of touch - yes.

Bent - no.
RE: 2012/13 Football Season
How about people posting their predictions for the coming footie season? And lets not just restrict ourselves to the Premiership circus but see who has a real understanding of the professional game in England by suggesting candidates for all the promotions/relegaion slots;

Premiership Champions;

Premiership Runners-up;

Champions League Qualifiers;

Premiership relegation;

League Cup winners:

FA Cup winners:

Championship winners;

Also promoted from Championship:

Relegated from Championship

League 1 promoted;

League 1 relegated;

League 2 promoted (3);

League 2 relegated (2);

Blue Square Premiership promoted (2):

However, the numbers may have to change if Portsmouth are liquidated and get thrown-out
RE: 2012/13 Football Season
Liverpool have lost another winger in the form of Bellamy, Rogers has allowed his to leave on free transfer to cardiff city.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)