Current time: 17/05/2024, 07:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football
RE: Portsmouth
It will be a 23 team league , too late to do anything this season.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: 2012/13 Football Season
Robin Van persie to Manchester United good idea or bad ?

Is this just the start of the August merry go round ?
Portsmouth's 10 point deduction will now not take effect until the club is out of administration after special dispensation has been awarded by the Football League.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(16/08/2012 16:10)kuyoyo Wrote:  Portsmouth's 10 point deduction will now not take effect until the club is out of administration after special dispensation has been awarded by the Football League.

Oh and we all wonder when that will be , what happens if they get promoted for arguments sake and they have not come out of administration , there will be legal arguments over whether they can be promoted , we all know that wont happen with a mainly youth team though .
I think that is going from one calamity to another, Portsmouth will probably end up getting relegated again regardless of when the 10 point penalty is deducted. Basically I think the inevitable is simply being delayed and they will end up folding at some point. This club has been poorly run for a number of years now and has gone from one bad owner to another. What a mess.
RE: Bolton FC
well oyr game against burnley did no go our way after me lost 2-0 fingers crossed our next games go our way as we all hope to bounce back to the prem first time round

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RE: John Terry
Sems like the FA are hoping everyone will forget about this business. It's defintely suspect that they were able to announce Suarez punishment so quick, but with Terry playing for Chelsea in the soft south and with all their Millions.......... Hmmm, what was that? Did I see a rather fat brown envelope being passed under the table?????

Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
Well Ferdinand's (Rio) punishment was a bit on the light side as well , was that because of it being a manchester united player.

So punishment depends on the team they play for as well.
Sorry, I've been on holiday and just got back this evening. What was Rio's punishment exactly?

Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
(20/08/2012 22:20)Mal Wrote:  Sorry, I've been on holiday and just got back this evening. What was Rio's punishment exactly?

Mal

Fine - £45,000

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)