Current time: 18/05/2024, 07:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Wouldn't have thought St Helens would get anything extra for the 329 although definitely would thing it a joke if Solos/Solo SR's appeared on the route in the week. Also the Sunday service will probably be completely Pulsar.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/03/2013 22:16)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Wouldn't have thought St Helens would get anything extra for the 329 although definitely would thing it a joke if Solos/Solo SR's appeared on the route in the week. Also the Sunday service will probably be completely Pulsar.

I'll be watching the Sunday service with interest: I reckon that numbers will be extremely small for at least the first few months, but will start to have picked up by next year.
Only problem is that on the Parr Stocks Road corridor on a Sunday leaving St Helens, there will be 3 buses in the space if 10 minutes (31 at xx14 & xx44, 329 at xx19 & xx49 and 34 at xx25 & xx55). Think this has been a missed opportunity as Arriva could have made the corridor every 10 minutes.
(13/03/2013 21:02)anw2015 Wrote:  SR 721 has gained Saints branding. Looks very smart!

Its due to arriva being the new sponsors of the saints mascott so in which 721sports the st bernard picture on the sides.
7650 on the 37/38 which works onto the 356. When it went past me u could see something loose from the the bottom.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
It wasn't on the 356 working, 2494 is. 7650 was on a day board, I rode it. Vastly improved too I should add actually.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(14/03/2013 21:17)CX54 DKD Wrote:  It wasn't on the 356 working, 2494 is. 7650 was on a day board, I rode it. Vastly improved too I should add actually.

Sorry my bad i saw a cadet but it was too far to identify and 7650 was at the stop at the same time I always see the 38 everyday it must of been late.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Cadet 2491 was on the 89 heading towards Speke through Belle Vale around 1640 and it's stayed out - seen it about 20 mins ago St Helens bound
Saw the Saints Solo on the 32 last night, very smart indeed.
2491 was on the 395 on Saturday stalking a Lowly loaded ALX400 on Southports whilst the Cadet was rammed.

Any idea if anything going to be done about the competition coming to the 360 corridor?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale

User(s) browsing this thread: lcm453, 5 Guest(s)