Current time: 17/05/2024, 19:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
They still carry Newcastle fleet names and legals, they have the same ticket machines up there so for most of them it was a case of sliding a machine on and out they go
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/07/2012 21:55)mic Wrote:  34054 back in service at Stockport

It's on the 313 today as is 34057.
(23/07/2012 10:32)StageStig Wrote:  They still carry Newcastle fleet names and legals, they have the same ticket machines up there so for most of them it was a case of sliding a machine on and out they go

They're out in force now by the look of it. 19214 and 19444 were on the 203 today.
I went on 28507 today. It doesn't sound too good despite it's new engine. There was a constant banging noise at the back and it seemed to screech a lot when braking. I'm not sure how much longer it will remain serviceable in its current state.
Spotted 19442 on the 76 still with Stagecoach in Newcastle on the side but with Stagecoach Manchester legals.
19443 was on the 76 as well, again with Newcastle on the side. It looks like the buses from Newcastle are replacing the MAN's on this route, which for that route were totally inadequate especially in the rush hour.
(24/07/2012 20:29)ace Wrote:  19443 was on the 76 as well, again with Newcastle on the side. It looks like the buses from Newcastle are replacing the MAN's on this route, which for that route were totally inadequate especially in the rush hour.

Yes, 76s do get busy between Manchester and Failsworth, particularly at peak times, so double deckers definitely needed instead of the MANs.
does anyone know what (if any) enviro 300 sd went to london as have only seen 36419/21/22/23/25 in ashton this week not seen one of the rest of the 15 any ideas anyone ????
No Enviro300s went as the sole example Manchester have, 27501, is too old to go.

The info I have says no Enviro200s will be going either, but as we've seen its a little out of date.
36424 is still around as well. Apart from that they're the only ones I've seen as well. I was led to believe some were going to London for the Paralympics?

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)