Current time: 17/05/2024, 19:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Noticed a Stagecoach Solo on one Corrie episode last week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/02/2015 10:12)jcksmnr Wrote:  Noticed a Stagecoach Solo on one Corrie episode last week.

Don't forget Corronation Street is filmed 12-16 weeks infront of what's on TV so what were seeing now was probably filmed before Christmas so the Solo you saw would have been 47001 from Ashton.
Middleton took over about a month ago I'm told.
Yeah I was just mentioning it, hadn't seen a Solo on there before apart from when a then Bluebird SR appeared once! But then again I don't watch Corrie that often!
(08/02/2015 10:28)Dentonian Wrote:  We must be seeing different workings! I think some peak hour and Sat 84s (and most 42As) were Enviro400s, but all I've seen since the re-write have been MANs (22095-100)

The 84 workings I have seen have been mid-morning, particularly heading north around Heaton Chapel, evenings and Saturdays.

(08/02/2015 00:21)Mayneway Wrote:  49891 has been used for filming recently I'm told. Whether this Primo becomes the dedicated corrie bus or they just send any one of the Primo's down for filming when required is yet to be known.

Interesting that they have taken the job away from Ashton in favour of Middleton. Is this another result of the Middleton service cuts?

The Primo could be an appropriate bus to be used by Corrie Primo Donna characters! Laugh
Rather aptly what looked like FM33 worked the afternoon 700 school service today complete with bright green LEDs.
Not sure how and if it managed to cross Broadbottom bridge but i spotted it leaving Glossop at around 16.40 today.
Very odd allocation this morning with an Optare Solo operating on the 15 (0802 from Piccadilly). Also an X50-branded Enviro400 on the X34 this afternoon (1742 departure from Piccadilly).
(10/02/2015 19:52)SF07 Wrote:  Very odd allocation this morning with an Optare Solo operating on the 15 (0802 from Piccadilly). Also an X50-branded Enviro400 on the X34 this afternoon (1742 departure from Piccadilly).

Hybrid 256 Branded 12229 was on a 38 in Farnworth last night!
There's been a 256-branded hybrid on the 253 since last week. Guessing they've changed the interworking with the 253 arriving into Manchester leaving as a 256.
Just spotted 10412 heading into Ashton bus station 'not in service'. Seemed along way from home.
76-branded Enviro400 has been on the 291 all week, while another (10044) was operating on the peak-time X34 service to Lowton this afternoon

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)