Current time: 19/05/2024, 14:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(10/04/2013 23:01)CX06 EBK Wrote:  Looks like the same one it's had since at least September 2012.
I apologise for that, then, as I was aware that 17325 was the only one with an all-over advert!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24136 just left St Helens in service on a 10A displaying 'Mann Island 14A' woops!
Find all posts by this user
Seen 34480 on a 10A this morning arriving in St Helens at 0915. Went back out of service.
(22/04/2013 08:39)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Seen 34480 on a 10A this morning arriving in St Helens at 0915. Went back out of service.

There always seems to be one dart on the 10A every day and always at the same time, its one that goes through Old Swan Liverpool bound at around 7.30. Whether this would be the same one or not I don't know.
Probably as I'm guessing it would return from the City Centre around 0750 - 0755 possibly. First time I've seen a Dart on there in quite a while though.
(22/04/2013 11:48)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Probably as I'm guessing it would return from the City Centre around 0750 - 0755 possibly. First time I've seen a Dart on there in quite a while though.

You must have missed it, literally the same trip every morning has the dart, havent seen it later on in the day though.
That would explain why it left St Helens out of service. I presume it is just an early duty.
Ex-Hong Kong Plaxton Pointer P479 AYJ (33039) has finally made its last journey out of Gillmoss after rotting there for some time:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswhites...678179336/

Was there any evidence of the remains of ex-Arriva Southport gas Darts 2291-2294 there?
(24/04/2013 19:09)B10B6514 Wrote:  Was there any evidence of the remains of ex-Arriva Southport gas Darts 2291-2294 there?
It's not my photo! The photographer's Photostream only has two photos from inside of Barnsley Scrapyard - no sign of them on those photos.

User(s) browsing this thread: moreton407, 5 Guest(s)