Current time: 06/05/2024, 02:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Pay Comparisson - Bus Drivers
Pay Comparisson - Bus Drivers
I am trying to compile a list of the pay rates for drivers throughout the northwest
I can only add the rates I or friends have been paid
These do not include weekend enhancements

Stagecoach (Hyde Road, Sharston, Stockport, Ashton) £11.00 (after 12months)
Stagecoach (Middleton) £9/hour (as of 16/11/14)
MCT £8.20/hour
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Pay Comparisson - Bus Drivers
Arriva merseyside is
About £8-£9 ph upto 6 months time and a quarter on weekends.
then £11.16 an hour after 6 months and time and a quarter on weekends.
But you only in certain depots you get paid meal breaks and is a gaurenteed 37 hour week.
Stagecoach Gilmoss is £10.50 Rock Ferry £10.20 and Chester £9.70. Chesters park and ride drivers are on £8.10. Time and a half for working your rest day on a Sunday and Bank Holiday.
[quote='jimbo' pid='65884' dateline='1416082776']
I am trying to compile a list of the pay rates for drivers throughout the northwest

MCT £8.20/hour
[Is the difference between Middleton and the other depots the reason why there has been no link of services between Middleton and South Manchester?
Halton £9.15, Peoplesbus £11, HTL £8
(16/11/2014 11:37)rod_259 Wrote:  [quote='jimbo' pid='65884' dateline='1416082776']

MCT £8.20/hour
[Is the difference between Middleton and the other depots the reason why there has been no link of services between Middleton and South Manchester?

Not too sure links wise but it's one of the reason Middleton is constantly short of drivers as most of the long serving Bluebird/JPT drivers transferred to other Manchester depots.
But then again it's the same at First. I believe Rusholme and Dukinfield drivers are paid less than other Manchester depots hence why they both have a constant driver shortage. Apparently Dukinfield was/is one of the most profitable depots so it's surprising that until recently there was little investment in decent vehicles and drivers were paid less than if they did the same job at other depots.
Network Warrington standard rate of £9.80 an hour regardless of what day you work. Same rate if you work a bank holiday.

Fairbrothers if Warrington now pay £7.80 an hour, up from £7.50 an hour.
Just to confuse issues here there are a few drivers still working out of Stagecoach's Middleton Depot who are actually Hyde Road drivers and are actually still being payed Hyde Road wages despite them driving Middleton Depot routes and some of these drivers have been on loan to Middleton Depot for quite a long time now, I know as a good friend of mine is one of them, he keeps telling me he's supposed to be going back to Hyde Road but he's still at Middleton so they must still be short of drivers at Middleton
Arriva seem to pay the highest at £11:16,is this why thier minimum fare/s are higher

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(17/11/2014 07:46)Penny Return Wrote:  Arriva seem to pay the highest at £11:16,is this why thier minimum fare/s are higher

What i will say though is arriva manchester are on less than arriva merseyside by about £1-£1.50 less.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)