Current time: 23/04/2024, 23:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

London Midland
London Midland
Idea London Midland content can be found in here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: London Midland
Some London Midland services are being disrupted today by traincrew shortage today .

Two services out of Liverpool to Birmingham New Street are affected.
(15/09/2012 13:50)wirralbus Wrote:  Some London Midland services are being disrupted today by traincrew shortage today .

Two services out of Liverpool to Birmingham New Street are affected.

A lot of traincrew are being trained up at the moment, and another recruitment drive is expected on Monday, (Conductors at Crewe/Birmingham).
Just a warning to anyone wanting to apply, a contact at London Midland has stated once they receive 750 applications the ad will be pulled.

Apparently they have already had around 250 (internal & waiting list are included)... so it is likely to be closed early.
170635 was operating on Kidderminster to Dorridge services on Tuesday.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Due to flooding at Stone

Buses replace trains between Crewe and Stafford , the bus services will call at Alsager , Kidsgrove , Stoke On Trent , Stone and Stafford.

Unsure whether Network Rail are terminating London Midland services at Stafford or running them direct to Crewe.
Since the new timetable started last month, and the requirement that the CRE-EUS service be formed of 110mph Class 350/1, there have been many more Class 350/2 on LIV-BHM services.
Yesterday the eight units on the service were 350107 and 350248/38/45/31/55/50/54.

(09/01/2013 21:34)childwallblues Wrote:  Since the new timetable started last month, and the requirement that the CRE-EUS service be formed of 110mph Class 350/1, there have been many more Class 350/2 on LIV-BHM services.
Yesterday the eight units on the service were 350107 and 350248/38/45/31/55/50/54.

From the December timetable there are six Class 350/2 diagrammed for the BHM-LIV service, leaving just two for Class 350/1.

Think its worth pointing out that the £15 Great Escape promotion is back this month. For those who havn't done it before, I recommend it!

http://www.londonmidland.com/greatescape/great-escape/

I am no longer active on this forum.
The class 350s are excellent trains. If I go to Stafford in March I shall change at Stoke or Crewe onto one. The Mk 1s will be good for being faster (at 110mph compared to 100mph for the Mk 2s) but I prefer the interiors of the Mk 2s.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)