Current time: 01/05/2024, 20:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Night Buses in the North West
Night Buses in the North West
I know it might not be a subject that everyone on here is interested in, but today I published a blog post about night buses from Liverpool, looking at times, fares, routes and allocations.

Depending on how this post goes down, I may consider publishing other posts for other Night Bus services in the North West like the ones in Manchester and so on.

http://www.thenorthwestbusblog.co.uk/201...rpool.html

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Night Buses in the North West
I am amazed that so many are operated commercially!
Very interesting reading.
I also appreciate the photographs: I have long had it on my 'to do' list to travel and photograph the N5, but haven't yet been able to face the walk from Runcorn to Warrington at that time in the morning!
Find all posts by this user
RE: Night Buses in the North West
(06/11/2013 23:09)Valandil Wrote:  I am amazed that so many are operated commercially!
Very interesting reading.
I also appreciate the photographs: I have long had it on my 'to do' list to travel and photograph the N5, but haven't yet been able to face the walk from Runcorn to Warrington at that time in the morning!

Thanks for your comments Valandil, sadly the many of the photographs are from 2011 but nevertheless the allocation hasn't changed that much to warrant more up to date photos, as Birkenhead still use a mix of ADL Enviro400's and VDL SB200/Pulsars. I'll make sure I focus on some similar services in Manchester in the new year.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)