Current time: 23/04/2024, 13:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First South Yorkshire
First South Yorkshire
its been confirmed that around 60 new buses are due here,expected to be split between rotherham & olive grove
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: First South Yorkshire
Confirmed by who?
FSY have also had an influx of 51 buses from West Yorkshire. Including the Enviro400 Hybrids for Stagecoach, this will modernise the look of Sheffield this year.
(04/01/2013 21:57)maltabus Wrote:  Confirmed by who?

ive heard the same paragraph on a few pages,its ment to be somewere on the Firstbus site but i havent found it on there yet

"There will be a significant investment into FSY come 2013. Unaware of total vehicle numbers but the figure is quoted at £6.8 million for new investment"
More special liveries from First.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/44891124@N0...hotostream is First 37229 and http://www.flickr.com/photos/44891124@N0...otostream/ is First 37528 in Sheffield Centenary liveries.
30871 to 80 are moving to Bury 30879/80 all ready there
The new Streetlites were clearly visible today on routes 52, 69 and 76. They are also intended for route 51. I rode 63019 on route 76. I wondered whether I'd ride a First one in Greater Manchester before Sheffield, but I think they are being held back pending clearance to take over Finglands routes.
The ones on the 69 are not the new ones. They are the original prototypes that First had.

(26/10/2013 23:01)Metroline1511 Wrote:  The new Streetlites were clearly visible today on routes 52, 69 and 76. They are also intended for route 51. I rode 63019 on route 76. I wondered whether I'd ride a First one in Greater Manchester before Sheffield, but I think they are being held back pending clearance to take over Finglands routes.
In that case Maltabus, does route 69 run from a different garage to the rest?

I have just seen elsewhere that the centenary of buses in Sheffield occurred earlier this year. I therefore felt it fitting to have made it to Sheffield this year!
(27/10/2013 19:34)Metroline1511 Wrote:  In that case Maltabus, does route 69 run from a different garage to the rest?

69 Is Rotherham,Rest are Olive Grove

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)