Current time: 18/04/2024, 22:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Highest Mileage
Highest Mileage
Just for fun - who's got the car with the highest mileage? I'll start the bidding with a Ford Galaxy with 103K - and I'm not getting rid of it because it's got an amazing V6 that they don't make any more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Highest mileage
Nowhere near that but i saw a large Mercedes advertised once which had done 365k...!

Trucks are another matter, its not unusual for those with the big fleets to go well over 1m kilometres. Saw a 57-plate Volvo FH the other day with well over 750k on it. I would imagine National Express coaches are the ones to beat, however.
MD Travel in Southport do airport transfers. In the peak season their Skoda Octavias can cover 1000 miles a day - a round trip to Manchester Airport is 100 miles and about 2 hours. I know of some that have done in excess of 1,000,000 (yes.. One MILLION miles).
(13/11/2012 13:25)B10B6514 Wrote:  MD Travel in Southport do airport transfers. In the peak season their Skoda Octavias can cover 1000 miles a day - a round trip to Manchester Airport is 100 miles and about 2 hours. I know of some that have done in excess of 1,000,000 (yes.. One MILLION miles).

That's got to be a great advert for Skodas

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)