Current time: 24/04/2024, 21:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jim Stones Coaches
Jim Stones Coaches
From Monday 9 July, vehicle BUS 1N will be re-registered MH07 EPY in preparation for sale once the company has received its new vehicle. A new 8.9 metre Enviro200 is currently on order which will receive the BUS 1N registration, due to arrive next month.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Jim Stones Coaches
can someone tell me more about this company, do the expand if so is it commershall services or tendered services they go for? i dont really know that much about them

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The company likes to remain local to Leigh, they haven't expanded as such for quite some time, the last new route (excluding school services) being the 681 Atherton Circular back in 2004. If an opportunity does arise, they will look at it, but they don't like treading on other operators' shoes too much.
not bad, thanks for that

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
They seem to enjoy flip-dot displays, with the vast majority of their vehicles/Enviro 200's (Yes, enviro 200's) equipped with them.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
Jim prefers flip dots, due to the tendency of them being easier to see in bright sunlight. However, with them being increasingly expensive and with his last three purchases (albeit one from stock and two second hand) having LEDs fitted, he may start to move that way with future purchases.
Ex Jim stones Enviro 200 MH07EPY is now with Stanley Travel does anyone know which bus it was with Jim Stones.
(07/10/2012 19:07)jonathon890 Wrote:  Ex Jim stones Enviro 200 MH07EPY is now with Stanley Travel does anyone know which bus it was with Jim Stones.

See above Smile
oh yes thanks Nicholas
Leyland Tiger A499 MHG is out on the 593 today because one of their buses has recently been involved in an accident. Apparently, it'll be out in service until, at least, the weekend. (Credit to John Glover on Facebook.)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)