Current time: 28/03/2024, 12:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Bluebird
Stagecoach Bluebird
I've been given the links to 2 photos of the new E350H's in Hybrid livery, for Aberdeen.

Nearside/Front shot
Offside/Rear shot
(Source: Unknown. I was just sent the links like that)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Stagecoach Bluebird
(16/06/2012 23:08)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  I've been given the links to 2 photos of the new E350H's in Hybrid livery, for Aberdeen.

Nearside/Front shot
Offside/Rear shot

Thanks for the photos. This E350H does look pretty much like the Enviro300 standard bus, but it is interesting to see all the same.

In case I head that way next year, I look forward to riding an Elite coach on route X7 (Dundee-Aberdeen).
(17/06/2012 19:41)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(16/06/2012 23:08)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  I've been given the links to 2 photos of the new E350H's in Hybrid livery, for Aberdeen.

Nearside/Front shot
Offside/Rear shot

Thanks for the photos. This E350H does look pretty much like the Enviro300 standard bus, but it is interesting to see all the same.

In case I head that way next year, I look forward to riding an Elite coach on route X7 (Dundee-Aberdeen).

Should it not look like an Enviro300 then?
(18/06/2012 21:24)maltabus Wrote:  
(17/06/2012 19:41)Metroline1511 Wrote:  

Nearside/Front shot
Offside/Rear shot

Should it not look like an Enviro300 then?

When it was launched by ADL, it said it was aimed at the European market and looked far more like aa bus you would expect the see in Madrid or Berlin and the drawings looked nothing like the rest of the enviro family
None of the brochure drawings featured an ADL bodied E350H, they were all bodied by 3rd parties, eg. Tata.
The Bluebird E350Hs will be numbered 29010-9 Info Credit here to Andy4321 on Flickr

Presumably, those for Perth's Service 7 will be numbered 29001-9

Should be the other way round - or was the last I heard, with Perth's being 29010-9 and Bluebird's 29001-9
The latter is message is correct, going by the photo of the Perth launch yesterday.
There seems to have been a mix up as 29010 (SV12 CZR) is at Aberdeen bus station today in full hybrid livery.
This is being corrected with SV12 DAO now being 29010 as intended. The launch was yesterday and they are now starting to enter service on Aberdeen Hospital Direct route 59.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)