Current time: 16/04/2024, 10:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go-Ahead Thamesdown
Go-Ahead Thamesdown
New Enviro 200s noted on delivery today on the M1 at Kegworth are 2766, 2769, 2770, 2771.

These are original style, not MMC.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Go-Ahead Thamesdown
http://prntscr.com/f741cv <-- picture of the buses
I believe the registrations are
2767: YX17 NHV
27??: YX17 NHY

I would assume that YX17 NHW and YX17 NHX may be in the mix.
Opinions on the livery? Personally I find the shades of blue and green poorly contrasting: the red does add a nice mix to the livery though. I wonder how long it will take to paint the buses into the new livery? Will they all be painted? Lots of questions. I would assume that the newer Wright Solars and all the Enviro 200s will be painted into the new livery but we'll see!
The livery and branding was done following a consultation with staff and customers - the consensus was to keep some element of Thamesdown branding, but make it bolder and more modern.

These are the first of 21 buses to arrive. The first 8 are classic Enviro200s as they were ordered at shorter notice, whilst the remainder will be MMCs to arrive later in the summer. The MMCs will go towards fleet renewal.

The new Enviro200s will go into service with the launch of the new routes, and tomorrow will also see the launch of new Ticketer machines.

(Mods - please could this thread be merged into the main Go South Coast thread?)
I never really like liveries that look like two halves of a bus stuck together.
(13/05/2017 09:54)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I never really like liveries that look like two halves of a bus stuck together.

This made me laugh, best description of the livery yet!
I similarly think that on this North Western Atlantean that we could picture someone peeling the blue bit of the rest of the bus.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/22455491@N...CbP-ck6v3E

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)