Current time: 01/05/2024, 21:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

RJ's of Wem, Wrexham
RJ's of Wem, Wrexham
With this operator due to start service shortly has anyone got any information on what there fleet consists of and what routes are confirmed here?

Hope someone can help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: RJ's of Wem, Wrexham
The routes have been confirmed on VOSA, As for the fleet am sure someone would of said by now if they knew

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(04/09/2016 23:35)T42 PVM Wrote:  The routes have been confirmed on VOSA, As for the fleet am sure someone would of said by now if they knew

T42PVM considering I only set this page yesterday im not sure they would have all I have heard is they taken back some ex GHA Vehicles
I also think it will be ex GHA Buses but it would of been said somewhere, there is one guy on here keeping a list of where all the Buses end up on his website

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/09/2016 08:24)T42 PVM Wrote:  I also think it will be ex GHA Buses but it would of been said somewhere, there is one guy on here keeping a list of where all the Buses end up on his website

Perhaps the thread should be named, 'Shropshire Bus & Coach, Ruabon' as that's listed as the trading name. I bet one will be a allover white MPD that operated with GHA along with other ex GHA stock.
Timetables for the new services are now on the Wrexham CBC website, http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/english/travel...index.htm.

The 6 Wrexham - Ruabon and 146 Wrexham - Whitchurch have both seen a drastic cut in frequency from hourly to just four buses a day in each direction. The 64 Llangollen - Ceiriog Valley maintains a reasonable level of frequency whilst the 34 Wrexham - Trevalyn and 17 Wrexham - Moss timetables don't seem to have changed much. RJ's will need three buses to cover the services (I think).

I have to say that I find it quite incredible that it has taken Wrexham council the best part of two months to do anything at all about replacing services whilst most other local authorities had a majority of services covered (if not to quite the same level straight away) within a week, and are now returning to a near-normal situation.
(05/09/2016 15:26)trawscymru27 Wrote:  I have to say that I find it quite incredible that it has taken Wrexham council the best part of two months to do anything at all about replacing services whilst most other local authorities had a majority of services covered (if not to quite the same level straight away) within a week, and are now returning to a near-normal situation.

There's still a number of Ex-GHA run Wrexham Council tendered routes that are not operating, and haven't even gone back out to tender, including Evening and Sunday Penycae's.
(04/09/2016 23:28)E208 WBG Wrote:  With this operator due to start service shortly has anyone got any information on what there fleet consists of and what routes are confirmed here?

Hope someone can help
Former GHA R226HCD was on the 0745 146 ex Whitchurch this morning in full GHA livery except fleetnames. This is shown in Ron's list as sold at auction so must have been repurchased rather than retained
Transbus International 8.8M Transbus Int Pointer 2 - SJ53AWX and former G.H.A Transbus International 10.7M Transbus Int Pointer 2 SK52UTT have been noted operating for this company.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
I went for a drive along Route 6, through Pentre Bychan and Bersham at 10.00 this morning, hoping to see what was in use. I drove as far as Belle Vue park there was no sign of it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)