Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Mobile App
Stagecoach Mobile App
Does anybody know if theres an app for Stagecoach? I've been looking for it for ages and found the media and investors app but not one like Arriva, First or Edinburgh apps.

Found a website that says that theres one.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/8684389/...Mobile-App
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Stagecoach app
(01/12/2015 13:33)RedPanda Wrote:  Does anybody know if theres an app for Stagecoach? I've been looking for it for ages and found the media and investors app but not one like Arriva, First or Edinburgh apps.

Found a website that says that theres one.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/8684389/...Mobile-App

Official app be coming soon with new website apparently
Find all posts by this user
(01/12/2015 13:45)E208 WBG Wrote:  Official app be coming soon with new website apparently

Thanks, I suppose they're ironing out bugs or theres only one person working on it
Almost certaintly a big operation , i think they will trying there best to get real time GPS technology to work on there app as well , ensuring everything on the sites for both apple and android is a must as some sites come out with some items not working as they should and subsequently have to be a bug fix lol .
A GPS tracker would be useful, especially for those late peak time 76's in the morning.
(01/12/2015 14:44)wirralbus Wrote:  Almost certaintly a big operation , i think they will trying there best to get real time GPS technology to work on there app as well , ensuring everything on the sites for both apple and android is a must as some sites come out with some items not working as they should and subsequently have to be a bug fix lol .

Wouldn't it be cheaper working with Google and letting them make it as there would be more people working on it with it being a global internet company and surely they'd be able to add the live tracker to Google maps.
Just thought as well while I was typing this that moovbox or moovit provide the sim cards or what ever so I think it would be a case of them working together. Perhaps not just stagecoach, but arriva, first, council run buses and cotract operators.
I don't mean the next bus at a bus stop but the route of the bus and tracking where it is.
(01/12/2015 15:08)RedPanda Wrote:  Wouldn't it be cheaper working with Google and letting them make it as there would be more people working on it with it being a global internet company and surely they'd be able to add the live tracker to Google maps.
Just thought as well while I was typing this that moovbox or moovit provide the sim cards or what ever so I think it would be a case of them working together. Perhaps not just stagecoach, but arriva, first, council run buses and cotract operators.
I don't mean the next bus at a bus stop but the route of the bus and tracking where it is.

Arriva already have tracking on there app.
(01/12/2015 17:16)wirralbus Wrote:  Arriva already have tracking on there app.

I know but I mean it could be cheaper for the bus operators to have the gps tracking on Google maps. Would imagine it being easier as well for people if all operators big and small aggreeing to be tracked by Google and the buses location to be shown on Google.
The Google api allows free use of their maps for information to be overlayed. Any delay will be coming from the infrastructure on vehicles etc. rather than development I would imagine. That's if there are delays, development could be perfectly on track.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(01/12/2015 17:58)CX54 DKD Wrote:  The Google api allows free use of their maps for information to be overlayed. Any delay will be coming from the infrastructure on vehicles etc. rather than development I would imagine. That's if there are delays, development could be perfectly on track.

Perhaps trail it in Nottingham and have the same infrastructure across as its rolled out if it works

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)