Current time: 28/03/2024, 14:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Halton Transport
Halton Transport
Please talk about Halton Transport Here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Halton Transport
Have Darts 71 to 74 found any use yet or are they just rotting away same as Warrington 3 to 8 as no one wants to buy them.
No mate, still withdrawn and have been out of use since July 24th last year!
Absolute waste if you ask me!
They are asking too much for them, £10,000 for 3 12 and 1 13 year old Dart. Bit of a mickey take if you ask me!
Halton 20 (the Mini marshall) broke down near Hartsbourne Heights on Riverside College service 44 this.morning.

Means that students to Cronton (such as myself) have no alternate service unless they get a 14 to Widnes and 61 to Farnworth
brillient fleet standards they have, 10 out of 10 has to go to them... NOT

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Fleet maintenance does seem to have gone down the pan of late. You have this breakdown, as well as the fact J654 said how he seen the Halton tow truck travelling to yet another breakdown a few days ago.
To add to the above, bus 20 wasn't in service the other day when I was in Widnes, one of the Marshall 1s was covering for it on the 26. Seems to be very unreliable of late!
(14/06/2012 07:49)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Halton 20 (the Mini marshall) broke down near Hartsbourne Heights on Riverside College service 44 this.morning.

Means that students to Cronton (such as myself) have no alternate service unless they get a 14 to Widnes and 61 to Farnworth

Weren't Hartsbourne Heights knocked down in about 2004?!

I know were you mean though, the junction of Childwall Valley & Hartsbourne Avenue!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Bit off topic, but people do call places by their old names. Stockbridge Village is still known as Cantril Farm, despite it being renamed in 1984/5!

Halton do seem to be quite good for bus maintenance, can't say i've noticed any difference recently but I'm not exactly a regular of their network so I can't judge.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(14/06/2012 16:05)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Fleet maintenance does seem to have gone down the pan of late. You have this breakdown, as well as the fact J654 said how he seen the Halton tow truck travelling to yet another breakdown a few days ago.
To add to the above, bus 20 wasn't in service the other day when I was in Widnes, one of the Marshall 1s was covering for it on the 26. Seems to be very unreliable of late!

I hardly think you can say that maintenance is going down the pan based on 2 breakdowns! As you can see with Arriva marshall darts don't seem to be the most reliable thing in the world!

Seeing Halton buses everyday, I have been noticing a difference in the vehicles. Most notably, Ealot more ELCs seen to now have the fan permanently on which is disappointing for me personally!
Some MCVs are sounding a bit rough as well, but at the same time they have done some thing to AE59 AWF (11), that thing is now a rocket!

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)