Current time: 19/04/2024, 14:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
4207 was out on the 82 yesterday early evening.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
I don't know when the change was made but noted today were changes to the outbound indicaters on the 76 whivch now reads
76 Halewood via Okell Drive
79 Halewood via Belle Vale

(22/10/2016 17:54)childwallblues Wrote:  I don't know when the change was made but noted today were changes to the outbound indicaters on the 76 whivch now reads
76 Halewood via Okell Drive
79 Halewood via Belle Vale

Do you know if the 78 still has the weird 'Circular service' line?
75/78 says Halewood Bus Station or OKell Drive depending time of day. The 76/78s were updated when the night buses started and the blinds updated to "now 24 hrs", and 75/79s overnight Weds for Thursday (they were the only ones left on 1 line display in Liverpool which I advised them on Monday!). 79D says Netherley via Belle Vale too
No fewer than FIVE commanders are out on the 79s today.
Does Pink Bus 4438 only operate on the 79? It does seem to be on there most days.

(06/11/2016 08:47)childwallblues Wrote:  Does Pink Bus 4438 only operate on the 79? It does seem to be on there most days.

Do the 79c go past childwall academy? It was childwall academy wasn't it who designed the art so I suppose its nice for the kids who designed it to go past their school but it'd be great to see it spreading it's wings with routes like 500.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/11/2016 08:47)childwallblues Wrote:  Does Pink Bus 4438 only operate on the 79? It does seem to be on there most days.

Yes at the request of Childwall Sports and Science Academy as it passes the school. (It is also allowed to do the 81/A)
The 79 does not pass the Academy which is he old Holt School on Queens Drive. It goes near though.

(07/11/2016 06:12)childwallblues Wrote:  The 79 does not pass the Academy which is he old Holt School on Queens Drive. It goes near though.

It doesn't directly pass but it's the service most of the students use to and from the school, just off Childwall Fiveways.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)