Current time: 03/06/2024, 07:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Easybus Manchester Airport
Stelios's EasyGroup hasn't owned EasyJet for a few years now as it was sold to easyJet plc - a management consortium.

easyJet plc's board is:
Warwick Brady - COO
Peter Duffy - Group Commercial Director
Andrew Findlay - CFO
Rachel Kentleton - Group Director Strategy
Catherine Lynn - Group Commercial Director
Carolyn McCall - CEO
Paul Moore - Communications Director
Kyla Mullins - General Counsel and Director of Regulation & Corporate Governance
Jacky Simmonds - Group People Director

Although, Stelios is a shareholder so he still gets a share of any profits. It's a bit like Stagecoach's East Coast rail franchise using the Virgin brand with Virgin having a 10% shareholding.

Stelios' EasyGroup set up local cost airline Fastjet, who don't compete with Easyjet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/09/2016 00:55)iMarkeh Wrote:  Easy group is owned by Stelios. EASY group owns EasyBus and EasyJet so they are both owned by the same group.

Easybus is nothing to do with Stelious. The people behind easybus simply pay easygroup for a licence to use the brand/name.
http://easy.com/

All of stelios compainies
(02/09/2016 10:36)E208 WBG Wrote:  http://easy.com/

All of stelios compainies

From your link

Quote:The easyGroup profits by either selling shares in these businesses or by licensing/franchising the brand to reputable partners. The "easy" brand currently operates in more than a dozen industries mainly travel, leisure, hotel and office accommodation.

So a list of companies which include those belonging to Stelios but also those who licence the 'easy' brand which aren't owned by Stelios.
I know we are going of topic but by Leisure i assume its referring to Easygym?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
VA for Skiers Lodge Ltd shows as 1 on vosa. I am always amazed that there is apparently no legislation to prevent an operator registering a service with a PVR greater than the number of discs.
(01/09/2016 08:36)motormayhem1 Wrote:  By looking at it they have a lot of minibuses but also have a few coaches too.

Do they really have any coaches?
(02/09/2016 11:42)steve517757 Wrote:  Do they really have any coaches?

I googled the name yesterday and it brought up a couple of images of coaches and Merc sprinter minibuses all with easybus branding and in orange - not sure how old the images were but looked modern.
(02/09/2016 14:11)Mayneway Wrote:  I googled the name yesterday and it brought up a couple of images of coaches and Merc sprinter minibuses all with easybus branding and in orange - not sure how old the images were but looked modern.

Just did the same and it brought up a few coaches belonging to Arriva in an orange Easybus livery with 757 on the destination display. It seems they are now operating under a 'Green Line' brand.
(02/09/2016 11:42)steve517757 Wrote:  C

Do they really have any coaches?

The pics online shows minibuses and coaches.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)