Current time: 03/05/2024, 19:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(30/06/2016 16:24)jcksmnr Wrote:  How fast was the car going to push it on to the kerb?

It should have been going slow as it's a give way from that particular point of the junction
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I have just been thinking, from September there will not be a single daytime route they will be suitable for the 58 Reg Solos since the 35 is getting reduced to every 20 mins

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(30/06/2016 16:26)RedPanda Wrote:  It should have been going slow as it's a give way from that particular point of the junction

That's what I'm thinking, it's not the first time there's been an accident there though. Not long ago there was at least a 3 car 'pile up' and wasn't the Enviro400 accident recently a bit further down the road?
Find all posts by this user
(30/06/2016 16:30)T42 PVM Wrote:  I have just been thinking, from September there will not be a single daytime route they will be suitable for the 58 Reg Solos since the 35 is getting reduced to every 20 mins
Depending on whether or not it's to continue interworking with the 38/38A, the 37 could be a place for one with the 38's new route taking up some of the slack through Eccleston anyway.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Enviro 400, 4615 is back on the road following accident repairs. It will be easily identifiable as it now has black headlight surrounds which look odd.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(30/06/2016 17:17)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Depending on whether or not it's to continue interworking with the 38/38A, the 37 could be a place for one with the 38's new route taking up some of the slack through Eccleston anyway.

Hope not. They tried them on the 37 a couple of years ago, and they were much too small for some trips. Occasionally, there are even standing loads on Cadets - depends if lots of (mainly) ladies choose the same day for their shopping trips.

I suspect they might stay on the 35.
(04/07/2016 21:42)Bevan Price Wrote:  Hope not. They tried them on the 37 a couple of years ago, and they were much too small for some trips. Occasionally, there are even standing loads on Cadets - depends if lots of (mainly) ladies choose the same day for their shopping trips.

I suspect they might stay on the 35.

The 30/A? And possibly one endong up on the 20. The 20 interworking with deckers at peak times. See the link for more details of where I'm coming from.
http://dartslf.com/forum/showthread.php?...1#pid92821

You might be a bit confused as deckers do schools.
If they do stay on the 35 they will be to small, the frequency is going down to every 20 mins and the 137/138 is getting pulled from that area so them passengers will use the 35 as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
711 was on the 37/38 this morning at 8am heading Eccleston way.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
When did the ticket inspectors receive the Samsung smartphones? Just had my pass swiped similar to the contactless payment

User(s) browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)