Current time: 03/05/2024, 05:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(19/06/2016 06:44)M60lad Wrote:  Not sure if this is true but I was told recently that the 2:25 driver taxi for 183 actually comes off a 330 as the driver in question (good fried of mine) told me thats the only he'd get to drive one after I asked him whether we would actually see one on 183s.

I always thought the driver going into the 183 would drive dead from the depot to Oldham, changeover then drive back to AZ dead using a spare bus.

Given the recent use of deckers on the 183 I would use the term 'never say never' as they seem to turn up on just about anything AZ operate and certainly arnt just on 216/330.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/06/2016 14:09)Dentonian Wrote:  I understand 10597 (SN16 OUO) has also now been delivered, and that should be it before the Summrer shutdown at Falkirk. Not sure who SN16 OWG/H/J are for, as I understand the body numbers suggest they are well into another batch for another Stagecoach company.

I'm not sure either who these three are for, no fleet numbers applied yet. is it possible they may be 10598/9/600 as I can't find booked registrations for these yet? We will have to wait & see.
Mayneway and anyone else who's interested from what I know driver changeovers for 183 are actually done at Limeside terminus rather than Oldham for some reason
(19/06/2016 14:42)pete tierney Wrote:  I'm not sure either who these three are for, no fleet numbers applied yet. is it possible they may be 10598/9/600 as I can't find booked registrations for these yet? We will have to wait & see.

It would appear that SN16 OWG/H/J are 10631/2/3 for North East at Walkergate. I've no idea why they were in Hyde Road last Saturday.
(20/06/2016 06:11)M60lad Wrote:  Mayneway and anyone else who's interested from what I know driver changeovers for 183 are actually done at Limeside terminus rather than Oldham for some reason

Speaking of the 183 was an enviro 400 again this time it was 19264.
Not sure on fleetnumber and why but yesterday afternoon aout 15:15 there was a Magicbus Enviro400 out on 203 heading to Stockport, I saw it going through Reddish while I was on HE's Cadbury Enviro400.

Also not to far behind that was another Magicbus Enviro400 this time on a Y--- Yellow Schoolbus service obviously covering for the usual Yellow Schoolbus which probably wasn't available
(23/06/2016 08:49)pete tierney Wrote:  It would appear that SN16 OWG/H/J are 10631/2/3 for North East at Walkergate. I've no idea why they were in Hyde Road last Saturday.

I'm not so sure now if these are Walkergate 10631/2/3, as the registrations have been deleted from the site I got them from.
Will have to wait & see!
With credit to the Stagecoach Enthusiasts Facebook site, 17578 has been pictured in corporate livery having been converted to single door. It was on a Middleton route, so appears to have returned there following conversion.
Noticed that so far this week the Metrolink Replacements are being operated by various vehicles from the Magic fleet and apart from Sunday no corporate vehicles seen doing X1-X3s.

Also a Hybrid Enviro400 was out this afternoon on a 142 to East Didsbury which could be confusing as it would have been charging Magicbus fares today but normally normally the Hybrids are on 42s to either East Didsbury or Stockport and would be charging normal fares
(29/06/2016 22:44)M60lad Wrote:  Noticed that so far this week the Metrolink Replacements are being operated by various vehicles from the Magic fleet and apart from Sunday no corporate vehicles seen doing X1-X3s.

Also a Hybrid Enviro400 was out this afternoon on a 142 to East Didsbury which could be confusing as it would have been charging Magicbus fares today but normally normally the Hybrids are on 42s to either East Didsbury or Stockport and would be charging normal fares

Did spot a standard-liveried Enviro400 arriving at Trafford Bar whilst operating on the X1 service this afternoon. But the majority I've seen have been Magic Bus vehicles.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)