Current time: 03/05/2024, 16:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Theres been many swaps today due to overheating.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Why so many deckers on the 31 - I can understand keeping some vehicles near to depot but surely 4414 would have been better utilised elsewhere.
(06/06/2016 22:26)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Why so many deckers on the 31 - I can understand keeping some vehicles near to depot but surely 4414 would have been better utilised elsewhere.

It's been a very warm day today but something major must be going on for a solo sr to work 320 St Helens-Wigan in the evening
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
4414 was on the pits in the morning and once off the pits got put on a 31 due to a bus exchange and 4414 being the only bus there to take.
2707 on the 360 thought the x plates where banned?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(08/06/2016 06:17)SLTRegular Wrote:  2707 on the 360 thought the x plates where banned?

Supposed be apparently, although something may have broke down and the x reg B10 was the only available bus
Does this apply to commercial services as well into TfGM bus stations , otherwise you may get to a point where a service as to be dropped because of the ruling stating they was banned when a bus may have been available which was just outside the age range .
(09/06/2016 19:19)wirralbus Wrote:  Does this apply to commercial services as well into TfGM bus stations , otherwise you may get to a point where a service as to be dropped because of the ruling stating they was banned when a bus may have been available which was just outside the age range .

Unless its cheaper to run an 'out of date' bus than it is to cancel that particular run. Get fined for running a X reg into GM or fined for not running.
Stuff like this really f**ks me off, If a Bus is reliable and has suitable capacity for the route it should be allocated on there regardless of its age!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(09/06/2016 21:07)T42 PVM Wrote:  Stuff like this really f**ks me off, If a Bus is reliable and has suitable capacity for the route it should be allocated on there regardless of its age!

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments , some of the older buses perform better than the newer vehicles

User(s) browsing this thread: 83 Guest(s)