Current time: 17/06/2024, 06:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
To summarise a few points since yesterday,the signalling problems yesterday afternoon along the City Lines were caused by a signalling interlock problems at Ashburys ROC which caused all signals to return to red in the area covered by the ROC,when signalling was restored this then caused various points problems at Roby and Huyton which is why for a short while Wigan-Lime St services were diverted via St Helens Junction as they couldn't be crossed over after Roby towards Lime St.

There will in a few years time be 2 Man Air services ex Lime St,one via the Chat Moss and one via Warrington Central (Northern connect service).

Today's 319 failure (so far),319365 with door problems which meant the 0616 Lime St-Man Air terminated at Newton-Le-Willows
Find all posts by this user
(06/05/2016 08:59)Gordon V Wrote:  To summarise a few points since yesterday,the signalling problems yesterday afternoon along the City Lines were caused by a signalling interlock problems at Ashburys ROC which caused all signals to return to red in the area covered by the ROC,when signalling was restored this then caused various points problems at Roby and Huyton which is why for a short while Wigan-Lime St services were diverted via St Helens Junction as they couldn't be crossed over after Roby towards Lime St.

There will in a few years time be 2 Man Air services ex Lime St,one via the Chat Moss and one via Warrington Central (Northern connect service).

Today's 319 failure (so far),319365 with door problems which meant the 0616 Lime St-Man Air terminated at Newton-Le-Willows

1) Will the Liverpool-Manchester Airport service via the Chat Moss still be an hourly service?

2) What will be the frequency of Liverpool-Manchester Airport service via Warrington Central?

3) This new service (Northern connect service), what stations will it stop?
(06/05/2016 09:30)boby32 Wrote:  1) Will the Liverpool-Manchester Airport service via the Chat Moss still be an hourly service?

2) What will be the frequency of Liverpool-Manchester Airport service via Warrington Central?

3) This new service (Northern connect service), what stations will it stop?

1) yes as far as I know
2) hourly as far as I know
3) not sure
(06/05/2016 10:01)Gordon V Wrote:  1) yes as far as I know
2) hourly as far as I know
3) not sure

I assume that the Liverpool-Manchester Airport via the chat moss will be run by class 319 but I doubt that the brand new train class 331 will be on that service.

Concerning the Liverpool-Manchester Airport service via Warrington central, will it be the brand new train class 195 (2-car) or class 142, class 150, class 156 or class 158?
(06/05/2016 10:44)boby32 Wrote:  I assume that the Liverpool-Manchester Airport via the chat moss will be run by class 319 but I doubt that the brand new train class 331 will be on that service.

Concerning the Liverpool-Manchester Airport service via Warrington central, will it be the brand new train class 195 (2-car) or class 142, class 150, class 156 or class 158?

My assumptions and they are only assumptions are 319s to continue Chat Moss to Man Air and 195s via Warrington to Man Air.
Am sure i seen somewhere that the Liverpool - Manchester Airport via Warrington starts December 2017 so before the new Trains arrive so they must be planning to use 150/156 Trains on it to begin with

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/05/2016 11:11)T42 PVM Wrote:  Am sure i seen somewhere that the Liverpool - Manchester Airport via Warrington starts December 2017 so before the new Trains arrive so they must be planning to use 150/156 Trains on it to begin with

I think it will start from December 2017 with possibly a brand new timetable. I think they will be planning class 142/150/156 until the class 195 will be delivered in 2018/2019.
Its going to be quite a squeeze on the Liverpool - Huyton line , with an extra TPX service to fit in.

When is the fourth track going to be commissioned between Broad Green and Huyton
(06/05/2016 11:32)wirralbus Wrote:  Its going to be quite a squeeze on the Liverpool - Huyton line , with an extra TPX service to fit in.

When is the fourth track going to be commissioned between Broad Green and Huyton

I think it will be from December 2017.
(06/05/2016 11:32)wirralbus Wrote:  Its going to be quite a squeeze on the Liverpool - Huyton line , with an extra TPX service to fit in.

By the end of next year,it doesn't specifically say in this link but in others it does http://www.networkrailmediacentre.co.uk/...ity-region
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: