Current time: 08/05/2024, 08:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
ive connected to it more than once in the past and as asked me a few times to fill in the survey but i might be doing something wrong lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I have noticed when I go spotting I sometimes take a ride on the buses and some say I accept the T's & C's while others are its a survey. Sometimes it can be everytime even when you've momentarily lost connection.

As for St Helens, I was outside stand 2 and connected to the double deckers fine, again questionare and the I accept and all that but 2492 I was sat at the rear of the bus and tried it several times and then my stop came I tried again while I was walking down the isle and still nothing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Il double check andxsee as you could be right as i was told they all got done but that may not of had it done.
(10/04/2016 14:22)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Il double check andxsee as you could be right as i was told they all got done but that may not of had it done.

Thanks mm
I remember a few years ago taking a ride to Rainford on the 38. That was one of the cadets with wifi and if I remember rightly I tried to get a signal from the town centre to Windle Island. I think as it got onto the by pass I got a signal. Can't remember what fleet number but a cadet definitely.
Noticed a Cadet on the 329 on Friday and again today on the same working.
There will be special destinations on arrivas 10/10A tomorrow.
(14/04/2016 21:40)motormayhem1 Wrote:  There will be special destinations on arrivas 10/10A tomorrow.

Victoria st, Dale st?
No , in remembrance of Hillsborough as think all the routes into liverpool from all depots will have it done in mark of respect.
(14/04/2016 22:54)motormayhem1 Wrote:  No , in remembrance of Hillsborough as think all the routes into liverpool from all depots will have it done in mark of respect.

Nice touch to the day
2971 sounds worse than it did previously i heard it coming upto the traffic lights before seeing it today Sad it really doesn't sound healthy

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale

User(s) browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)