Current time: 03/05/2024, 08:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
12218, branded for service 192 was in Bolton (service 22) on Saturday (16 January)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Due to a shortage of vehicles Solo 47472 is currently at Middleton Depot and was out tonight on 118 service, apparently Middleton Depot have also got a Trident from Sharston there as well at the moment
(18/01/2016 23:31)M60lad Wrote:  Due to a shortage of vehicles Solo 47472 is currently at Middleton Depot and was out tonight on 118 service, apparently Middleton Depot have also got a Trident from Sharston there as well at the moment

The Trident was V164DFT and was out on the 118 earlier
Can anyone list all the services from Middleton depot?
141-branded MagicBus 17507 operating on the 250 this afternoon.
I'm reliably informed that the first of the MMC's have arrived at Hyde Road over the weekend. 10463 (SN65NZW) should be out in service next week on Hyde Road corridor. Wonder how long till one turns up on the 168/169.
Given the way they get drip fed turning up in ones and twos will any get the new 16 plate I wonder??
(26/01/2016 20:34)SF07 Wrote:  141-branded MagicBus 17507 operating on the 250 this afternoon.

A 50 branded hybrid on the 38 today in farnworth. 17612 was on the same service last week.
There was also a Hybrid Decker on the 142/143

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Are the pair of optare spectra deckers still on the road? Old but very nice buses to ride though. But what's with all the rear lights? Seems too many
(27/01/2016 04:05)33109 Wrote:  Are the pair of optare spectra deckers still on the road? Old but very nice buses to ride though. But what's with all the rear lights? Seems too many

Ex-Bullocks spectra one?? Two of spectra to believed gone now, I knew one of them gone to PVS Barnsley last year but another one I'm not sure they went PVS or somewhere. I'm not sure if that right one ex- Bullocks R290/1CVM.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)