Current time: 02/05/2024, 08:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
The snows really stuck on Sandy Lane no gritters in sight didnt hear any buses or gritters go past the pub either?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/01/2016 21:53)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Coming up to date, and as I have a free Saturday next week I am looking at trying the St Helens - Widnes QBP. I shall therefore be interested to see how the Arriva and Halton buses compare!

Arriva normally use Solo SRs and Halton Enviro200s.
(17/01/2016 00:46)jcksmnr Wrote:  Arriva normally use Solo SRs and Halton Enviro200s.

Thank you for preparing me. After I used an Arriva Daysaver on a Stagecoach journey on route 10a on my first bus trip of 2012, I plan to use the same ticket type on a Halton journey on route 17 on my first bus trip of 2016!

Integrated transport at its best.....

It also means that when I go to Liverpool next in September, I shall feel no compulsion to stop off en route to see the route 17 QBP.
(17/01/2016 17:44)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Thank you for preparing me. After I used an Arriva Daysaver on a Stagecoach journey on route 10a on my first bus trip of 2012, I plan to use the same ticket type on a Halton journey on route 17 on my first bus trip of 2016!

Just to let you know, you could get a branded vehicle on Halton's 17, but you wouldn't on Arriva's 17.
(17/01/2016 19:07)Valandil Wrote:  Just to let you know, you could get a branded vehicle on Halton's 17, but you wouldn't on Arriva's 17.

Do stagecoach take the arriva nw £5.20 daysavers on the 10a? I know they didn't last year but halton takes them on the 17 and I'm pretty sure HTL do in evenings/sundays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The weird thing with the 17/33 partnership is that four operators run the services (Arriva, Halton, HTL & Hattons). The timetable mentions that you can use Arriva/Halton tickets on HTL but no mention of if you can use them on Hattons.
(17/01/2016 20:44)St Helens Rider Wrote:  The weird thing with the 17/33 partnership is that four operators run the services (Arriva, Halton, HTL & Hattons). The timetable mentions that you can use Arriva/Halton tickets on HTL but no mention of if you can use them on Hattons.

I wouldn't know where to start asking other than here. Be a good QBP if Hattons don't take whoevers tickets and only take Merseytravel tickets.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Surely Hattons wouldn't be carrying that many people if they don't take the other companies tickets. Therefore they would just be relying on passes and single fares.
(17/01/2016 20:25)RedPanda Wrote:  Do stagecoach take the arriva nw £5.20 daysavers on the 10a? I know they didn't last year

Stagecoach have accepted ALL Arriva Day/Weekly printed tickets since the start of the QBP conception. - They HAVE too contractually
I did think there was one stretch of the 10A somewhere around Whiston hospital where the ticketing rules differed but I can't remember it/the specifics of it well enough to really say with any certainty.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)