Current time: 19/04/2024, 11:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
(10/01/2016 09:47)E208 WBG Wrote:  I'm sure that address is Fairbrothers address is this firm linked to them? And don't Halton also do 110's now against Arriva or at least do some 110's of some discription

Contact details on Fairbrothers site (pound to pound) says WA5 0LU and not the one stated by VOSA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Halton does do a couple of positioning journeys on the 110 (just one on Saturdays).

There is one Mr David Fairbrother named as one of the two initial directors of the company which was going to start on the 110, on websites such as:
https://www.duedil.com/company/08900718/...ch-limited
That would suggest a concept of working the 110 during the school day, with no service at the times when resources are diverted to schools, at the start and end of the school day.
Find all posts by this user
(10/01/2016 11:03)Valandil Wrote:  Halton does do a couple of positioning journeys on the 110 (just one on Saturdays).

There is one Mr David Fairbrother named as one of the two initial directors of the company which was going to start on the 110, on websites such as:
https://www.duedil.com/company/08900718/...ch-limited
That would suggest a concept of working the 110 during the school day, with no service at the times when resources are diverted to schools, at the start and end of the school day.

They're supposed to but quite frequently fail to operate.
One of Runcorn's Cadet's has had a mishap with icy road conditions on the Busway this morning.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/loca...%20p$5

Anyone know what route it was on?
(15/01/2016 14:04)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  One of Runcorn's Cadet's has had a mishap with icy road conditions on the Busway this morning.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/loca...%20p$5

Anyone know what route it was on?

Hope nobody was hurt
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Oh it was that winter mix of hail , rain a bit of dry , more hail and rain .

I was reading that the residents of Halton where complaining that the roads had not been gritted , but when the grit is washed off by the hail and rain what can the councils do , the councils are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
(15/01/2016 18:44)wirralbus Wrote:  Oh it was that winter mix of hail , rain a bit of dry , more hail and rain .

I was reading that the residents of Halton where complaining that the roads had not been gritted , but when the grit is washed off by the hail and rain what can the councils do , the councils are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Yes, in fact the roads in Halton have been gritted at least twice in the last 24 hours!
A little off-topic perhaps, but I was wondering why vehicles other than buses (ie: driver shuttle cars) drive around the Runcorn busways on hazards?
(16/01/2016 23:01)Enviro400 Wrote:  A little off-topic perhaps, but I was wondering why vehicles other than buses (ie: driver shuttle cars) drive around the Runcorn busways on hazards?

I asked a driver the same question once, he said it was simply to distinguish the vehicles as being authorised vehicles and as a aspect of added safety in terms of visibility apparently it is Arriva policy as opposed to something HSE have in place.
Anybody know why 5006 as a nfs sticker in its window screen

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)