Current time: 18/05/2024, 10:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(10/12/2015 18:49)Valandil Wrote:  Confirmed details of the 16/16A/45/46:
http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/changes-to-s...mber-2015/

I love this line!
"GHA Coaches operate the newest buses in Warrington and unlike some of our competitors we charge sensible fares!"

I've just nodded my head in agreement at GHA offering sensible fares, something I quite frankly believed I would never do. Nice to see they have put something on there site eventually, its about time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/12/2015 19:11)Lynx Wrote:  I've just nodded my head in agreement at GHA offering sensible fares, something I quite frankly believed I would never do. Nice to see they have put something on there site eventually, its about time.

The Website is now fully working and all development problems have been solved and we now getting all the timetables updated as quickly as possible
I will be very interested to see how the 45's work at the Northwich end, as there will be either no layover (at a time when no doubt there will also be driver changes), or maybe interworking, but having looked through the timetables I can't see how that would work either, and it would mean the MetroCity vehicles would escape off these routes, which I find unlikely.
If there really is to be no layover, I think GHA's supposed advantage will be lost on this route, as the whole premise is running a couple of minutes earlier than the competitor, which wouldn't be able to happen in reality.

(11/12/2015 06:59)GHA Coaches Wrote:  The Website is now fully working and all development problems have been solved and we now getting all the timetables updated as quickly as possible

Good news -- the website is certainly getting better Smile
Scania OmniLink YR14HLU broke down this morning in Bala with a gearbox problem. Wrightbus Renown R226HCD was drafted in to cover.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
So it turns out the GHA Warrington services are departing Northwich 1 minute before the Network Warrington bus arrives but the Network Warrington bus is scheduled to stop there for 5 minutes.

New GHA timetable: http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/wp-content/u...1-2015.pdf

Current Network Warrington timetable: http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/asset...887370.pdf
(14/12/2015 11:22)knutstransport Wrote:  So it turns out the GHA Warrington services are departing Northwich 1 minute before the Network Warrington bus arrives but the Network Warrington bus is scheduled to stop there for 5 minutes.

New GHA timetable: http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/wp-content/u...1-2015.pdf

Current Network Warrington timetable: http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/asset...887370.pdf

The whole thing is ridiculous, shouldn't be allowed to run so close. Should be spaced out in a way that best serves the public.
Several posts which bordered being slanderous and/or damaging to the company have been removed. Please be aware that posts of this nature are not acceptable and will face immediate removal. A public forum such as this is not the place for posts of such a nature. Perhaps worth noting for some that such comments made via social media can also land those posting them in trouble. Thank you.

Andy, whilst I appreciate your comments were in support of GHA, it is better that all posts on the subject are removed.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(15/12/2015 13:36)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Andy, whilst I appreciate your comments were in support of GHA, it is better that all posts on the subject are removed.

That's no issue I understand that
GHA Fleet News

The only addition to the fleet in the last month is N913KHW - Dennis Javelin / Plaxton Premiere 350 - C46Ft - new in Nov 1995 to Wessex [205] - it is understood that it will not enter service and will not stay for long.

It appears that very little progress has been made in preparing vehicles recently acquired for service. These include - ex Anderson, Lochgilphead Dart SJ53AXG and ex Ace, Aintree Solo MX53 FDZ.

Y993UUM (T2ETT) - MB Sprinter 413CDI / U.V.G. which arrived in February of this year has made its way to the bodyshop where work is progressing in preparing it for service. Also still in the bodyshop is SN15ETF (3003) the TrawsCymru Scania decker which is being repaired following a RTC last July.

Vehicles getting the new new service bus livery continues - the most recent are Dart SK51AYC (1535) previously Llangollen Express - PHOTO, Solo T314UOX (1314) previously DeeBee livery - PHOTO and Solo YN03NDF (1392) ex Bryn Melyn livery. Currently in the paintshop having the new livery is ex Bryn Melyn Centro CN57EFC (2302).

Some vehicles are now receiving a 'Reaseheath College' vinyl logo. Included are the two ex Shropshire Bus and Coach Levantes FJ56PBU/X (4081/2) and President X639LLX (3439)

The Sunsundegui which came from Goodsir a year ago CN08TKV is currently in Blackpool receiving the GHA (Silver) livery and will receive the new registration GA08GHA.

P50HWC (4031) the Ruthin based Caetano Algarve is now being re-registered to P3GHA. The Merc / Beaver (1013) that was previously P3GHA is being re-registered to its former number P548PNE.

Withdrawn at Winsford are Bova M905OVR (4413) and Javelin / Paramount J730KBC (4411).

It is pleasing to note that the company's website (link) is now being updated. Recently included is a new fleetlist. The company's fleet list has omitted some 40 vehicles not on my current fleetlist (link to my fleetlist). A number of these vehicles omitted are currently withdrawn or out of service but it is assumed that others omitted are ones that may be withdrawn soon.

Seasons greetings

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Just wondering if the new 46 is actually running?
Admittedly I only waited for it for 10 minutes today, so maybe it was just very late ... or have schools already finished for the year?

User(s) browsing this thread: