Current time: 27/09/2024, 21:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
There are spare out if use Solos at Gillmoss so they may use those but no one has said yet.

192 can take anything really, I would expect the Dart /Pointers though would be used primarily but we shall see!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/11/2015 10:15)T42 PVM Wrote:  Are the X-OBN Solos still parked up at Gillmoss? if so they could use them

I think those Solos are/were due to transfer to Stagecoach Cumbria and North Lancashire - unless of course that plan has changed. The latest fleet card shows there are two 54-reg Solos (47709/11) in the reserve fleet at the moment so it's possible Stagecoach could use those
(06/11/2015 10:15)T42 PVM Wrote:  Are the X-OBN Solos still parked up at Gillmoss? if so they could use them

Yes, but the serviceable examples are off to Cumbria, and there's at least 1 which is in a stripped down state, and probably not worth repairing.
(06/11/2015 12:23)mbonwick Wrote:  Yes, but the serviceable examples are off to Cumbria, and there's at least 1 which is in a stripped down state, and probably not worth repairing.

I do remember that X614OBN only one not in use service, possibly one of them.
It's 47743 which will not be moving due to it's state...various electrical gremlins, roof leaks and a severe case of mould.
47743 has been over the pits today. Seems to be having odd jobs done on it. The other 3 are 47711/2/4 which are all still seeing use on the 197/198 mainly. The 192 boards seem to be those off the Kirkby Circulars but i can see anything being used on them, just like when Stagecoach had the 162. Drivers used to pick a bus off the fuel line and take it.
47008 is due to arrrive here today
17283 18378 and 18441 were on the 86C today.
However 18441 failed on Woolton Road at 1320 when it was overheating. I was the only passenger and was thrown off in miserable wet weather.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(06/11/2015 01:48)buses7675 Wrote:  HTL used two vehicles on the 99x routes, usually YJ11EKH & YJ11EKL as they had adverts on the back for Specsavers Kirkby!

If there had never been an announcement of Stagecoach taking over these routes, and someone had reported suddenly seeing a Stagecoach vehicle there, the rest of us would have supposed he should have gone to SpecSavers! Laugh
You do have a point there Metroline as Merseytravel still haven't put details of the changes on their website yet. Not good considering the change is from Monday.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)