Current time: 05/05/2024, 03:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(16/10/2015 10:19)james Wrote:  om had 41782/8 one used for parts for another bus and the other got withdrawn when 42941 came back on rd

Is one of them still in the yard or have they both gone for scrap now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/10/2015 10:33)acocker96 Wrote:  Is one of them still in the yard or have they both gone for scrap now?

poss one,other did go bye bye not sure which
41788 was the one that went for Scrap

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
37411 is now wearing full side advertising for the new james bond movie.
Sam
Can anyone confirm if Driver Trainer L306 VSU (61365) has been Scrapped or is it still about?

Does anyone also know where a fully updated First Manchester Fleetlist can be found as the others i used to look at no longer get updated

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
61365 is scrapped. Check on STAN BUTLERS Flickr in April.
(23/10/2015 19:45)Dentonian Wrote:  There's only two words to say to that: "Needles" & "Haystacks".

But I agree it is difficult to keep up with First Manchester fleet changes. I've read on another group about a number of long withdrawn buses leaving First Manchester premises recently, but there has been no confirmation that they have gone or where to.

I too, find it hard to keep upto date with First fleet changes.

Does First, not do fleetcards like Stagecoach ?
Queens road all over advert B9 37378 was on the 8 in Bolton today. Presume it's on loan due to the advert. Of course this was new to BN back in the day for use on the 8.
Not sure how long its been at Bolton and why its there but 37378 was on 36s on Friday afternoon as I caught it about 14:15 from Bolton to Manchester although I ended up swapping vehicles on A6 in Little Hulton due to a slow driver infact I never saw 37378 all the way into Manchester showing just how slow the driver was, next time I did actually see it that night was when I'd finished work at about 21:35 as it was on 37s by then.
Could be interesting to see what the allocations will be for buses on Boxing Day. I imagine it'll be Bolton and Queens Road depots will operate the routes (don't know if Rusholme depot opens for the 41 service).

Guessing Bolton depot will run the 8, 22, 26, 36, 37, 68, 471 and 582 services, while Queens Road will operate the 17, 81, 83, 93, 100, 184 and 409 plus possibly 41. Services 98, 135 and 163 could be either depot.

Interesting to see what the loadings will be like on the 22, as First and Stagecoach will both be operating the service between Bolton and intu Trafford Centre with the First journeys timed to run 7 minutes after the Stagecoach journeys.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)